Friday, June 1, 2007

Monday , June 5, 1961

It rained hard again as usual.
In the afternoon Fr. Kirkland wasn't feeling well so we had a "free study" period.
We are getting nearer to the tests dates and I don't know if I'll have much time to write in this journal.
I don't read as many books now because it hurts my eyes. I'll have to get glasses during the vacation.
We are revising for the final exams.
Yesterday in the South China Morning Post I read that President Kennedy and Premier Khrushchev met and talked for a long time in Vienna.
Communist China objected to the meeting...but tough luck for them.
My dad has decided to buy fertilizer and send it to China because he supports the Communist cause. His relatives in China have been begging him to do it because for every ton of fertilizer sent to China, they get some rice or something.

No comments: