Saturday, June 2, 2007

Saturday June 24, 1961

My mother woke me up in the morning to tell me that James had come by to pick me up.
I was really tired from last night and I had overslept this morning.
Today is the Feast of John the Baptist.
Fr. Krishner is trying to get me to become a Catholic but I don't think I ought to .
Anyway I go to the Catholic Chapel with James whenever he asks me to.
After church James and I went back to my house and had breakfast.
Then it was off to his house.
On the way I stopped off and bought a new pen. It's gold color and looks expensive. It cost $3.20. (in those days we use the old style ink fountain pens)
My brother and I went back to James house in the afternoon and found him sleeping. He said that he might drop by tonight but it's quite late now so I doubt he'll come.


No comments: