Thursday, July 5, 2007

Saturday July 15, 1961

Late in the night it rained quite hard because of a passing typhoon…”Elsie”.

In the morning I wasn’t able to go to school because of the typhoon.

Downstairs (where our landlord lived) was flooded and my dad helped them to get the water out of their house.

The rain stopped later in the morning and after reading some more spooky stories I ate lunch and went to Raymond’s hosue where we did some geometrical problems and I then rode him to his teacher’s place.

Later at 4:30 pm some people from the Church choir came for a visit.

When they left Raymond came and we left with him to go look for school textbooks which we will be using next year.

We went all around to different stores and got 2 books

In the night my mom and dad went to the seaside while I did some geometry and my brother read “A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court”

No comments: